Please E-mail or call for more information:
SoonerPuppies@gmail.com or (call or text) 580 -271-1991!
1. Shipping charge in the US with American Airlines is $250. If another airline is required there may be an additional charge. If it is an older or larger puppy, we may have to have an additional charge. Shipping with United Airlines for a small puppy is $275. For a puppy weighing over 3 lbs. Shipping with United is $300.
2. Shipping with Delta, Northwest, Alaska, Frontier, or Skywest is based on the weight and size of the kennel, but most dogs in a small crate will be $325. If the flight has to go DASH with Delta Airlines, the cost will be more, depending on the airlines charges.
We will ship any of our dogs, once purchased, when they are ready to be shipped (After a vet check and health certificate has been issued from a licensed Vet). We reserve the right to delay the delivery date for the puppy if the puppy's size or health requires extra time with the breeder.
We prefer that puppies leave when they are 8 weeks or older if they are at least 2 lbs. If they are under 2 lbs, we may want them to leave when they are 10 weeks or older. Some of our really small puppies need the extra time with their mothers, and may not leave until after 12 weeks.
We can also arrange meeting you if you live close enough or are willing to drive. Since there are several of us who have dogs available, we might even head your direction some time! We usually ship our puppies from the DFW airport near Dallas, so if you live in the Dallas area, please call because we can meet you. If you are planning to come and pick your puppy up, please let us know so we can have the puppy and the paperwork ready.
We ship our puppies Priority with American Airlines for the direct flights that they have. We can also ship with United Airlines because they are climate controlled. If you would like to use another airline, we are willing to do that, but if the cost is more, then you will be responsible for the difference in price. We are located in Southeastern Oklahoma, so we are about 3 hours from D/FW Airport in Dallas, Oklahoma City Airport, or Tulsa Airport. D/FW tends to have more flights available, and because it is easy to use, we usually ship from there.
If you need to pay for shipping, please click the link below:
International Shipping information available here.
What happens once you purchase the pup:
1. We need to know who will pick the pup up from the airport. (The airport will require ID).
2. We will need the address, phone number, and a second phone number if possible for the airport reservation.
3. We will need to know which airport you will be picking up the pup from.
4. Reservations will be made. We try to arrange some weekday flights and some weekends as well, and try to have them posted on our site in advance. We will e-mail you with the flight information, including the Air Waybill number and the phone number for the airline that we will be using. Please print it off and take it with you to the airport. Please call the airline once you receive the information to verify that everything is correct and where to pick up at the airport once the puppy arrives.
5. An appointment is set with the vet for a vet check and health certificate. The health certificate has to be issued within 10 days of the flight and is only good for 10 days. The puppy goes to the vet for the vet check and a health certificate is issued.
6. If the pup is more than 12 weeks old, the pup will receive a rabies shot before shipment. This shot will be documented on the health certificate.
7. The pup is transported to the airport and flown to you!
8. Usually the pickup is at the baggage claim, or sometimes there is a cargo pickup place at the airport for you to receive the pup. Below are the phone numbers for the airlines that we commonly use. Please call them ahead of time and find out the particular location that you are to pick your puppy up on that date because sometimes the procedures change based on the time of day, day of the week, etc. You might also call and check again on the day of the flight to make sure that nothing has changed.
American Airlines 1-800-227-4622
United - 1-800-575-3335
Delta Pets - 1-888-736-3738
9. You and the pup live happily ever after!
What is included in shipping:
1. Vet check
2. Health Certificate (Dated within 10 days of the flight)
3. Travel Crate - regular plastic airline approved pet taxi that is plastic with a metal door. It is small, but you can use it at first probably for training and move to a bigger crate soon after.
4. Delivery to airport (fuel, etc.) (3 hour trip to DFW from Antlers, OK).
6. Rabies vaccination and certificate if the pup is more than 3 months old.
7. PayPal Fees (usually about 3% of the total)
8. Microchipping (You will need to pay the fee to register the microchip in your name, and the form to do that will be included with the puppy's other papers).
We always prefer that you pick the puppy up in person if you are close enough to do that, but we have been safely shipping puppies to their new homes for years. Shipping is available preferably with American Airlines because they have direct flights to many destinations. Shipping includes the vet check, health certificate, crate, transportation to the airport, and the flight as well.
If you are in the DFW area, remember we drive there weekly! Click here if you live close to DFW.
Please e-mail me for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org